Thursday, May 06, 2010
What Did You Eat On Cinco de Mayo? Mini Meme Time!
I fixed a sort of a Tex- Mex dish- Nachos! With tortilla chips, cheese, onion, green bell pepper, and chunky salsa, it hit the spot! I was going to make burritos, but wife likes crunchy corn shells better than soft flour wraps.
The questions today are easy and fun.. join in and participate!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish?
2. What is your favorite Italian dish?
3. What is your favorite Asian dish?
4. What is your favorite American dish?
I'll go first, to show the new kids what to do!
1. Tamales! Love to get them, but a good one is hard to find around here!
2. Manicotti. Stuffed with a meat and cheese filling, and covered in a good red sauce!
3. Korean beef short ribs. The flavor is out of this world!
4. Cheeseburgers. Made medium rare, with green olives, lettuce, and mayo- good stuff!
Try your hand at this, and have a good week-end!