I am mildly-to-medium pissed at a so-called neighbor of mine. Yesterday, we recieved a letter from the Towmship we live in. The content of the letter was polite (as my wife is friends w/the big cheese!)but told us we were complained on for a barking dog.
1. We have lived here longer than anyone else, and have had a barking dog(all Airdales) in this house for 25yrs.
2. We have never had a complaint against us in the entire time we've lived here.
3. There is only one person where we live that doesn't have a dog, so guess who might have complained?
4. We let my dog out in the morning when she barks to go-I'm not going to make an animal wait until there's an accident on the carpet!
5. A real neighbor would have just come over and told me his problem.
People who avoid working together and communicating with others hold back progress to a better world. A guy like this ends up with more grief than he thought he had in the first place!
I am a loyal friend-but can be a determined assho*e when necessary. We will do our best not to leave the dog out past "doody time", but if there were more dogs watching the neighborhoods, there might be less crime.