Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I Made This, And It Was Good! Help Me Name It!!!
The folks who visit here sometimes see concoctions I made up, and are in no cook book or Internet website... I had one I wanted to try, with familiar flavors but with a different texture I thought would be good. I will describe it, show you a photo of it- but I would like you all to make up a name as to what to call it! Here we go...
1. I took a soft flour tortilla (large and circular!) and placed on plate.
2. 1/2lb. of ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning, chili powder, cumin powder, onion powder, and garlic powder- a made into a giant thin single patty and fried until done.
3. Placed on tortilla, then covered with chopped tomato, shredded lettuce, chopped onion, sprinkled lightly with shredded Colby Jack cheese, and topped with your favorite chunky salsa.
4. Cover all above with another round flour tortilla, and covered in Colby Jack cheese and microwaved until cheese melts..
5. A splash of hot sauce on top and done... can be cut like a pizza into sections, or eaten with knife and fork!
What is my name? I NEED ONE!
Have fun with this, I look forward to your answers!