Ad

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Planned Weekend of Nothing!

Did you ever make sure that a weekend had no planned activities? No "Wannas" and no "Gottas"! You may choose small jobs that require little time and no big effort to do, or maybe a spur of the moment "break" like breakfast out, or shopping for a little something you don't need- but want! Every waking moment of our lives does not have to be about acomplishments, or feeling guilty about lack of forward progress. If you ever see me in a Lowes or Home Depot on a weekend, it's because something broke- not because I can't wait for my next project! Enjoy your week end too!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

If I had my way, all weekends would be like that.

LunaChick said...

I am learning how to slow down. Ok, that is a lie. I have been forced to slowdown because I only work one day a week now---BUT...

I love "open" weekends. They are fairly rare with the kids social agenda taking up much of them. But when we do get one is feels so relaxing to just be totally spontaneous and do what ever, when ever ya feel like it.

I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend Dick.
Huggerzzzz...

Kayla said...

I slept in until 10am just because I could!
My alarm went off at 8, but I just savored the moments..(hours!)

snowelf said...

I so wanted to do NOTHING this weekend too, but alas, my family is the royal family of "Let's call each other and plan stuff at the last minute."
I hope you have a great "guilt free" weekend!!! :)

--snow