I try to limit this to twice a year... Lately that has been difficult. I will list the things pissing me off lately, by number (Boy Howdy! There's a guy on the edge..)
1. Laws. Do you how many laws we have? Do you know how many they (Congress,Senate,Etc.) put in place every year? We don't need more laws, we need people to behave to other people. Period.
2. Do you know how many people make money off this system? You have politicians, lawyers, prosecutors, clerks, substance abuse counselors, judges, baliffs, etc. Do you see what I'm saying? It's a friggin' industry- and tax payers are paying the bills..
3. We have gotten away from producing products in this country- we now have service industries taking the major role, rather than "serving" the people that make things. This is not self-sustaining.
4. If tax-payers, fine payers, and people who-do-not-have a choice payers stop paying, this system is defunct.
5.Americans have been kidding themselves for far too long- War is not a functioning economy, and giving money to other nations in need with borrowed money doesn't work either..
6. Oil is our new currency, and we don't have much.. Our weak dollar is killing our economy, driven by high oil, and products not being shipped from other countries we need to function profitably- really.
7. Hard reality will land here shortly- the media is soft peddling how bad things really are. When houses and cars aren't selling, we are not livin' in High Cotton.
Sorry kids, I just had to say this... I feel better, but I'm sorry that you don't! Look out for yourself and your loved ones- The Govment ain'ta gonna!