Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Gardener- I scraped pond scum for money. Local car lot had a back pond, that would clog up with algae. I would throw a rake tied to a line out as far as possible and get the stuff off the water. 90 degrees, humid, you get the picture..
2. Rest Home Office Help- Great job! Did my homework while telling people where their loved ones were located. Got to hit on girls working in nursing center and kitchen!
3. Draftsman- Drew and designed technical products.
4. Metals for Tooling Sales Rep- Most of my career, spent in selling and suppling tool steels, alloys, steel plate, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, etc. to Manufacturing..
Four Places I've Lived:
1-4 Grand Rapids, Michigan, 5 different places, all in North-end!
1. Vegas- With and without kids. More fun without!
2. Key West- Kids- but I didn't know about the gays. I was looking for Jimmy Buffet.
3. Disney World- Kids.
4. Wisconsin Brewery Tour- We went to every obscure brewery there was, and collected beers. Later, we drank them...
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Chili dogs! Chili, cheese, mustard...
2. Pizza- Home-made, by me!
3. Wall-eye. Fresh-caught, battered with Drakes, beer, and Lawerys- fried!
4. Soup. About any kind, done well...
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
2. Anywhere, off season.
4. Visiting People I'd Like To Meet!