Ad

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years' Eve.. Heading Out Soon...


We are heading out soon for our New Years' Eve celebration. The appetizers are a statement to my New Years' resolution- don't overkill everything! I only made three- stuffed cherry tomatoes, deviled eggs, and ham n cheese tortilla roll-ups. It's become a bit calmer affair, as I have retired from my former position as The Cruise Director of The Planet Earth.... I drank it all, I ate it all, I danced with all, and now possess ALL the tee-shirts! The greatest term I ever heard when passing the torch to the younger next crazyman- "I'll hold the baby, you give it a go..." To all my friends, old or young- Happy New Year! Do this New Year like you mean it!!!!

15 comments:

Dana said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I made deviled eggs too - maybe I should take a picture ... hmmmm ...

Mel said...

happy new year, be safe tonight!!

I freaking LOVE deviled eggs!

Akelamalu said...

Wishing you A HAPPY NEW YEAR and everything that's good.

It's been an absolute (but fattening!)pleasure getting to know you Buff. x

Christo Gonzales said...

well since I have been the ambassador of this same cruise for quite some time I too am now ready to pass the torch as it were, no need to hide your women anymore!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Megan said...

Happy New Year! Hope you had a wonderful time.

I look forward to more of your wisdom this year. Thanks for sharing it with me!

Angel said...

Happy New Year Buff!!! You're the best!

Jeff B said...

Hope this first day of 2008 finds you well.

Happy New Year.

urban vegan said...

Here's to a Happy, Healthy 2008!

snowelf said...

Maybe I should learn to cook this year (now that I can afford it!) ;)

Happy New Year, Uncle Buff, ye scurvy dawg!!! :)

--snow

Odat said...

I'm really gonna mean it this year!!!!! Hope you had a great celebration!

Peace

pinknest said...

happy new year to you!! i was thinking about making deviled eggs as well. i love them. cheers to being the cruise director of planet earth. lol!

RW said...

Happy New Year buffalodickdy !!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Babe!!!

Tanya Kristine said...

that looks tasty...hope you ahd a good one!!!

MarmiteToasty said...

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEARS MATIE..... may it be filled with love, laughter, special wonderful friend new and old, good health and a smile on your face always :)

x