1. I have an inquiring mind. New information, skills, people, or places all hold my interest better than the comfort of what I already know.
2. I believe in sharing knowledge. I have never kept information of any nature away from others who might benefit from it. I have been involved in technical products (tooling materials) sales for over 30 yrs. My reputation for helping people decide and find a given product- whether I sell it or not, has helped many solve problems they were having. Long term, it hasn't hurt my sales numbers either!
3. My word is my bond. If I commit to it, it will happen.
4. I enjoy cheesy, mindless science-fiction movies. I like good ones even better!
5. My profile states I'm left-handed. I am the most left-handed person you are ever likely to meet! Throw, bat, golf, bowling, shooting, eating, writing, anything you do, I do left handed. This carries on to my feet also! I kick left footed, and in high school, I lettered in the high jump- jumping from opposite side (the only person in our entire league to do this!).
6. Genetically bad eyes. I needed glasses by about 4th grade, but wouldn't wear them all the time until my senior year (vain!). I had cataract surgery in my 40s(young!) and now have permanent interocular corrective lenses in both eyes. It's really cool as I really don't have to wear glasses!
7. I prefer verbal communication to writing. My cell phone package is 3000 minutes a month, unlimited on week-ends! However, I am glad I started blogging as my rusty writing skills are being polished up! Like a number of bloggers I have the pleasure to read, maybe I'll do some fiction writing and possibly get published.....
8. I like to cook better than I like to eat! A bologna 'n cheese sammich is as enjoyable to me as anything fancy! I enjoy the compliments and the sharing of cooking knowledge more than the eating itself!
There you have it, kids- you can wake up now.....Everybody have a good week-end!