Saturday, May 02, 2009
Kind Of A Funky Friday Nite Supper
We've been eating a lot of pork lately, but haven't had pork chops in quite a while. I looked for a baked recipe, and came up with this...
1. 4 pork chops, bone in, browned in olive oil. Place in dish, large enough to hold them.
2. Top with sliced apples, and onion slices.
3. Pour a mixture of strong mustard, brown sugar, and a touch of water to make a sauce.
4. Pour over chops, apples and onions.
5. Bake at 350F for 50 minutes, occasionally basting with rendered juices/sauce.
It wasn't bad, but next time I'd leave it right in the fry pan and cover tightly!