Everyone seems to be into lists on the blog lately. I know nothing about "tags", but I ask you to list 5 comfort zones as an answer to this post.
1. My Home-I own it, have lived it for 25+ yrs. I say what I want , do what I want, because it's mine.
2. My career- I have worked in Specialty Metals for over 30 yrs. I meet very few people who know more about this subject than me, and more than a few who have heard I know my stuff!
3. The Northeast , Grand Rapids, MI- My kids represented the 4th generation to live in this part of town, and I know the merchants, clubs, find things without a map, and know alot of people here. Rare day I don't run into someone I went to school with, bowled with, etc.
4. Western Michigan- After 30+years on the road, I know where the best meat markets, bars, restaurants, etc. all located. Fun when you want a day trip!.
5. Earth- What a neat place to live! I have always felt a bond with people from wherever, if we just get a chance to communicate.
I know this is a little heavier than usual, but think- and post your answers, please!