Ad

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Puzzled, But Not Displeased....

It started Thursday, with a road trip to meet with Management. They were presenting our new compensation program, and they met with us individually. It went well for me I guess, being no better or worse than our last deal-but this one is simpler. The hue and cry from others what not so favorable! The next few weeks should be interesting. During the midst of all this, I got a phone call asking if I would be interested in another job. The timing was spooky,but talked a bit with the individual and found out it was a legitimate company with a pretty good offer. Out of left field I get another phone call from another of our VPs asking me to help out in his division-with further compensation! I swear to God, more happened in 24hrs than has happened in the last 5 years! I don't know what any of this means, but will puzzle it out! I just want to start focusing on the holiday season and try to enjoy.
Today, if all goes to plan we will have our main floor rooms covered with new doors and hardware. This will wrap up a goal we set 1 yr ago to have our entire main floor completly redone by Christmas 2006!
Shop,bake,decorate,but try not to let the season control you-You control the season and enjoy!

5 comments:

Big Ben said...

Go for the cash! Show me the money.

snowelf said...

Congrats!!! That's a lot of stuff in 24 hrs!!! You just never know what life is going to hand you next!

:)

--snow

pinknest said...

wow, that's awesome! a nice christmas present.

Tanya Kristine said...

damn. money is good. it's reeeeeal good.

what floors? what building?

buffalodick said...

Tanya- We ripped out our kitchen and totally replaced it, redid the bathrooms same way, floors throughout kitchen,dining,and hallway, all new solid doors on all rooms and closets. This was done to the main floor of our house.